Jesus-N-Me

Every day Christian living, is a journey with Jesus. As we Journey with Jesus we grow in our personal relationship with him.

Welcome

Thanks for visiting Jesus-N-Me. This is the real me, in real life, in my relationship and experience, with a real God who loves us.

Cynthia







Why?


In tribute to all of our loved ones who have gone on before us. To those who have loved and lost. For all of us who have shed too many tears. For all of us who pose the overwhelming question "why?" do bad things happen if God is good?

I don't think anyone on earth could have the whole answer to this question. We see through the glass darkly, we know in part. When we see God face to face, then these things will be revealed. 1 Corinthians 13:12

Through many troublesome times, I have cried out to God for answers. He did provide me with scriptures to help comfort me, and I hope if you need comfort today you will be comforted and encouraged by these as well; John 14:18 Jesus tells us he will not leave us without support. Psalm 91:15 Call on me I will answer. Philippians 4:19 God will supply all of our need... (spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially.... ) He will work things out with our best interest at heart. No matter what He will see us through every kind of trouble we face.

 Now all that doesn't mean everything will line up with what we see as "perfect" because God sees the bigger picture he knows what we need most to become the person he created us to be and what he created is good. Like the master painter or sculptress, he uses the elements at his disposal to form the creation. Even though there may be flaws, they only enhance the beauty.
These are my paraphrases of these scriptures.

I am comforted and encouraged by these scriptures. I understand the scripture in; Romans 8:28 God works everything out for the best according to his plan for us. I thank God for sunshine and rain. We need both to grow.

.

 

No comments: