Jesus-N-Me

Every day Christian living, is a journey with Jesus. As we Journey with Jesus we grow in our personal relationship with him.

Welcome

Thanks for visiting Jesus-N-Me. This is the real me, in real life, in my relationship and experience, with a real God who loves us.

Cynthia







How To Heal A Broken Heart

Have you ever suffered from a broken heart? Many of us have. One thing I have realized is that those I love most, are the same ones I am susceptible to being hurt the most by.
Matthew 26 :21 Jesus himself was hurt. He was grieved in his spirit as he sat with his closest companions. He announced to his disciples that one of them would betray him.

In Matthew 5:44  "The Beatitudes" Jesus teaches us to pray for those who persecute us.
At first reaction that's not what I feel like doing when I feel hurt but if I chose to live in the spirit  I will not give into my fleshy reactions and I will  pray for the one who has hurt me.

This new year I commit to pray whole heartily for those who have hurt me in the past.
When I pray for those, God is able to help me to forgive, and bring  healing to my broken heart.
May God bless you and keep you, and make his face to shine upon you, all the days of your lives.

No comments: