Jesus-N-Me

Every day Christian living, is a journey with Jesus. As we Journey with Jesus we grow in our personal relationship with him.

Welcome

Thanks for visiting Jesus-N-Me. This is the real me, in real life, in my relationship and experience, with a real God who loves us.

Cynthia







Getting Back On Track After Troublesome Times

Wow! The last few months has been unbelievably challenging. Most of us know that troubles are just part of life. My family recently suffered a missing loved one. Our loved one was recovered with no evidence of foul play. It was a terrible  loss just the same. The not knowing was the most difficult thing. I couldn't even have imagined just how difficult when seeing other families in the news  who were experiencing this kind of trauma and always saying a prayer for them.

I usually have a rough schedule  planed for each year, month, week and day. I understand that things come up and I have learned to be flexible and not put myself down if everything doesn't go as planned. I try hard to meet as many of my small goals as possible  so as not to get completely off track. Needless to say This time of trouble unraveled most of my day to day things to do lists.

So what now? Our loved one has been laid to rest. Our family is trying to move forward into our "new normal."

Personally, I began deep cleaning my home getting rid of old unused items, wiping out drawers and shelves etcetera.  Recommitting to exercise tweaking my food choices,  working on my book (I hope to have completed by July.)

I've also been drawing closer to God in prayer, praise and thanksgiving especially that our loved one was found and laid to rest which does bring us peace of mind. In general I'm starting to get back on the track living, making the most of each day .

 My heart and prayers are with all of you who have experienced or are experiencing times of trouble in your lives.

No comments: